Virtual House Calls with Dr. Josie.
HOW to register? Please sign up here for free.
WHEN do we meet? Weekly on Saturdays at 10AM EST.
WHAT do we cover? The informal group of post-treatment cancer survivors is very welcoming and friendly. We discuss a wide range of topics that range from hobbies to health and anything in between. Also note special topics below:
- TBD: “Writing as Healing” sessions with special guest Brad Buchanan.
PS: I apologize in advance for the inconvenience of the possibility that I may not always be able to attend, due to my health issues. I will try to send out a cancellation notification via Social Media or email for those who have subscribed to the email list serv. However, if i do not show after 5 min please try again the following week.
Speaking or press inquiries can be submitted here.
“Dr. Josie” van Londen, MD, MS aims to:
– Ease your role when your life has been touched by cancer (whether that be as a cancer survivor, a caregiver, or a health care worker).
– Be a resource for (evidence-based) empowerment, and inspiration.
– Integrate her unique experience as a clinician (a board certified geriatrician and medical oncologist as well as a psychoanalyst-in-training) and cancer survivor.
– Adapt to the audience needs in an engaging manner and provide practical takeaways.