– Aim to gently ease your role when your life has been touched by cancer (whether that be as a cancer survivor, a caregiver, or a health care worker).
– Provide a resource for (evidence-based) empowerment, and inspiration.
– Integrate my unique experience as a clinician (a board certified geriatrician and medical oncologist as well as a psychoanalyst-in-training) and cancer survivor.
– Adapt to the audience needs in an engaging manner and provide practical takeaways.
Speaking inquiries can be submitted here.
A listing of upcoming events can be found below:
- Let’s talk about what it means, if anything, if you cannot find the silver lining post-cancer Dec 5, 2020, at 3PM EST. Please sign up here.
- Virtual book/movie-club (Collateral Beauty) on Sat Dec 12, 2020, at 3pm EST. Please sign up here.
- Virtual book/movie-club (Think Like a Monk) on Sat Jan 16, 2021, at 3PM EST. Sign up here.
- Virtual book/movie-club (No Time Like the Future) on Sat Feb 13, 2021, at 3PM EST. Sign up here.
- Virtual quarterly meeting for cancer survivors and their caregivers on Jan 23, 2021, at 3PM EST. Please sign up here.